More than 70 videos. 36 companies. 45 interviews. Whew!
Happy Thanksgiving! All of my shows are listed on the ScobleShow wiki that I just started over on WetPaint.
A few things I hate about my own work so far:
1) My show doesn’t work on iPods. That’ll get fixed in December.
2) My show is only video. I want MP3 versions of everything available.
3) My editing skills suck. Shorter videos would be nice.
4) My audio engineering skills suck. Later videos have two microphones and are better, but overall I need to get better at that.
5) No WMV files available. QuickTime doesn’t work on every system.
6) Many of the interviews would be much better with two cameras, or with a camera person (I did almost all of my own camera work on all this video).
What do you hate about it? What do you like? Which ones are your favorites? How many have you watched?
If you have suggestions for who I should interview, add them to the ScobleShow interview list Wiki that I started on WetPaint.
Oh, and do you like or hate ScobleShow’s new design? I think it’s a big improvement over what I used to have.